Sidor

lördag 7 december 2013

Christmas cards!


It's not too late... there is still time to put together some simple Christmas cards! :) I used Spellbinder's dies, Distress Paint Brushed Pewter, the super cute wood veneer stars, my sewing machine and some messy thread for this simple card! The supplies can be found at Pyssloteket.
 




For my second card I used Liquitex Ceramic Stucco, Distress Stain and Glimmer Glam for my background, and some more messy thread together with die cut stars and the Brushed Pewter Distress Paint. I also sprinkled some clear UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) over the stars and melted the enamel with my heat gun.





I think the matte Black Soot Distress Paint on top of the Brushed Pewter paint looks really cool on my next card, but I am not sure who would be a suitable recipient for this card. :)


I sprinkled Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Chalk over my background on this card.





 

Inga kommentarer: