Sidor

måndag 30 december 2013

Blueprint - a great way to start 2014!

The Cocoa Daisy January kit is called Blueprint and I love the combination of papers from Crate, Webster's Pages, October Afternoon, Chic Tags, and more. Combined with Cocoa Daisy exclusives, such as stamps, wood veneers and fabulous papers designed by Stephanie, this is another truly versatile and fun kit signed Christine!

Here is what I've created so far... first out a layout about Tuva trying some candy for the first time. I used the typewriter stamp - love it - as well as one of the bubbles in the Bird Bubbles stamp set. I mostly used the main kit, but also some bits from the DITL kit and from the patterned paper add on.






For my next layout I used the main kit, the Drawing Board add on (love the journaling cards!) and the "DEC" stamp and the arrow stamp from the DITL kit. 





My third layout is about when Tuva met Pippi Longstocking at daycare...=) She was pretty excited and happy, and then got a bit shy after I captured this photo. I used some watercolours from the December Project Art kit for my background. 







1 kommentar:

Stephanie sa...

Awesome layouts, all of them! Your photos are so cute :)