Sidor

fredag 1 augusti 2014

modern+vintage

The Cocoa Daisy August kit is on sale now! It's an awesome kit, called Modern+Vintage - a perfect name! I love the bright colours combined with classic patterns and lots of yummy and fun embellishments!

For the first of my layouts I used the Thrift shop add on, the patterned paper add on Flea market, the Day in the Life add on Downtown boutique and also the DITL August kit.


The fern stamp comes with the main kit stamp set - love it!

 

My second layout was made using the main kit, the Thrift shop add on and the DITL-kit and the Panda Eight printables (the printables are free for all subscribers to the main or the DITL-kits).


The tiny hearts is one of the stamps in the DITL-kit.





I also used the DITL-kit only (except for the number 28 made using stickers from the main kit) to create a spread about my week 28. This was so much fun and I really hope I'll get more DITL-pages done!



Left...



and right...



Now, jump over to the Cocoa Daisy store! :)


Inga kommentarer: