Sidor

måndag 9 september 2013

30 days of lists


I decided to give "30 days of lists" a try and here is the cover of my little journal. I was very inspired by Kristin's beautiful kit and I used stamps from Cocoa Daisy to create my journal. I stamped using Archival Ink and then I added some Inktense Pencils (the watercolour-look) and some splatters of mist too (Maya Mist).

 
 
Here's my first list... I decided to write in Swedish, at least this first list. I may change my mind or mix the languages later on - we'll see... :) At first I found this first subject really hard. Nothing is really new this year, if I only think about ME. But when I realized I could look a bit further, and list things that are new around me - in my family - I finally came up with some new things.
 
 
 
 Translation:
* Tuva started daycare
* We all caught a bad stomach bug this winter
* I became an aunt to little Vide!
* Linus started fourth grade at a new school - Paulinska.
* Alva started first grade
* Linus and Alva have registred for saxophone and drama at Kulturskolan.
 
Well, the conclusion is that the most exciting new thing that has happened to ME this year, is that I caught a stomach bug. =) Perhaps I should set some more fun goals for 2014? =)
 
 
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer: