Sidor

lördag 3 augusti 2013

Painting...!!!!

I have been painting again... finally! I find that it's a bit difficult to get started when I haven't been painting for a while, but once I get going... wow, it's addictive! I don't want to stop! :) This is one out of four paintings I've been working on during the past couple of weeks.

I have so many ideas. The paintings never turn out exactly the way I was thinking or hoping, but I constantly learn new things and I truly enjoy the process of exploring, practicing and learning.

This was done with mostly acrylic paint, some heavy gel medium and a pen.



On my wishlist today, except for more hours in the day: an easel and a big studio! :)
 

3 kommentarer:

Denise sa...

Anna this is so amazing. It sort of makes my heart race!

Anonym sa...

Härlig! hur stor är den?
Linnea

lisa sa...

Love how you paint xx