Sidor

tisdag 29 januari 2013

Double Feature...

...is the name of the February Cocoa Daisy kit!

There is so much fun going on over at Cocoa Daisy rigth now! CHA was fab, even if I was only able to join in as "flat Anna". =) The team has grown and I adore all the girls and their fabulous creations in the gallery!

Christine continues to put together the most amazing kits. Here is my first layout, using the February main kit + a couple of stickers from the Starring Role add on.  The stamp with the stars... sigh... I love it so much! :)

The flair and the circle behind it are exclusives from Ormolu, so so cute!






Tuva still sleeps like this sometimes, but of course it's not happening as often as before. I took this photo this Saturday... sooo cosy...

The new pie chart stencil comes with the main kit and it's so fun to see all the different ways it's been used by the team. I colored it in using distress inks and then I filled some of it in with a black pen. And again I used the stamp with the stars... This was made using the main kit + the Viewmaster Reel stamp set.






And my third layout... from Alva's first day of school. I wrote down some thoughts about her first months in school, and put the letter in the cute red/white envelope. I used the main kit and some paper from the Feature Presentation add on.







2 kommentarer:

Sockergrynet sa...

Underbara layout med härliga detaljer!! Älskar framför allt den översta på dig!!

Gunvor sa...

Jättefina alster - som vanligt! Tack för all inspiration. Och tack för teknikerna du delade med dig av i Nat's CJS. Jag har lekt med pärlor, och hoppas det är OK att jag länkade till dig i min blogg.