Sidor

måndag 3 december 2012

Big heart and small heart...

I created a couple of hearts for Tattered Angels this month. I got a set of heart shaped cookie cutters and decided to alter them. I wrapped fabric strips around one of them and painted the other one with gesso and Glimmer Glam.

This was the largest heart and I used one of the smaller ones to trace a heart onto a piece of cardboard to hang in the middle. I attached the heart in the middle using thin sewing thread. The fabric wrapped heart was misted using Glimmer Mists Silver Sugar, Electric Blue, Iridescent Gold and Chalkboard Mist Chalk and the cardboard heart was painted with gesso and Glimmer Glam Caspian Sea and Calm Before The Storm.

I also misted the flowers, the flower ribbon and the lace for the hanging. The letter stickers (god jul means "merry christmas" by the way :) were painted with Glimmer Glam Icicle. Check out the Tattered Angels blog for more info and also some photos I took along the way.





I added a flower to the center of the smaller heart and used cord from Canvas Corp for the hanging. The Glimmer Glam I used is called Smooches.





Have a wonderful day...!!!

8 kommentarer:

lisa sa...

Blimey Anna, that's so clever. I's have never thought to do that. Just love it : )
xx

Angelica sa...

Hur läckert som helst!!!!
Gillar verkligen det här användningsområdet för kakformarna, kul idé och snyggt utfört!!!
Ha det gott!

Linda sa...

Jättesmart idé, och väldigt snyggt!

Denise sa...

these are so sweet and pretty Anna.

Anski sa...

Oh, really beutiful hearts!!

Laura sa...

Lovely! :)

Anna sa...

Så häftigt.. Kul att ha formarna till något annat än att baka med.. =)

Alexandra - Pysselmaniker sa...

Vad fina! Synd att jag inte har en massa formar i överflöd här hemma, annars hade jag gjort sådana också :)