Sidor

torsdag 30 augusti 2012

And my third layout with the Sept kit...

...from Cocoa Daisy... The kit goes on sale for non-subscribers on the 1st!

This is about how I wish I was better at staying positive. I tend to complain too much and I wish I was better at always focusing on the positive side of things. Well, almost always. :) I wrote a little about this and hid my journaling in the little envelope. I stamped "She said" on the envelope and also on the photo. I think the stamping came out like that on the photo because the ink partially dried on the stamp before I pressed it down - a mistake, but I like it. :)

I glued down the papers and added some gesso to soften the patterns. I added machine stitching and I glued the twine down around the photo. I also splattered some green acrylic paint over the background (Jenni Bowlin dabber, Stick Candy) and painted the tiny girl with the same paint.

The envelope and some stickers are from the "His" add on. I used one of the BG snippets from the "Hers" add on too. The twine came with the embellishment pack.










4 kommentarer:

Ellison sa...

Så fina layouter Anna!! Kanonfina!

Denise sa...

love this one Anna.
your pretty smile!

Ulrika sa...

En jättetuff layout! Kul idé att stämpla på fotot sådär! Mitt i pannan! Hahaha!!

Sockergrynet sa...

Underbara layouter Anna, som alltid!! Gillar just den här lite extra mycket och tycker om att du stämplat på kortet!! :D