Sidor

tisdag 28 februari 2012

Glam, Mist and Glaze...

Here are my projects for Tattered Angels this month! To find out more about the products I used, check out the Tattered Angels blog.

On this layout I started out with gesso and then added Glimmer Mist and Chalkboard Glimmer Mist. I also dripped some pink Glimmer Glam on my background, and the ruler and the thickers were colored with Glam too. The die cuts were covered with Glimmer Glaze.

















I also created a colourful mini album out of tags... and used lots of Glimmer Glam and Mist!











My last project this month was another small 10x10 cm canvas, using mostly Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Mist.





6 kommentarer:

Ulrika sa...

Du är så otroligt duktig Anna! Du är en inspirerande förebild! jag är "avundsjuk" på ditt uppdrag hos Tattered Angels... Det är kul att se allt fint du gör åt dem! Kika in i min blogg, du har en välförtjänt award att hämta där! :-))

Miae sa...

Super cool projects! The tags are adorable and that mini canvas is very cute...my fave..the LO..see all the fabulous drips and details!

lisa sa...

Beautiful Colourful projects Anna
: )

Anonym sa...

Normally i'm not a fan of glimmer - but the way you used it is fantastic! Love especially the LO!
All the best, Heidi
(Oh no - now i have to buy some glimmer mist...)

Monica sa...

Jag älskar ju minialbum! Gjorde ett till mässorna i januari, men nu måste jag göra ett till känner jag. TACK för din flödande inspiration. :)

Joaniebolognie sa...

WOW!!! YOur projects are breathe-taking! I love the layout...my favorite technique is misting and dripping paints also!