Sidor

tisdag 24 januari 2012

Sketching...

My noses always look the same... :) I was practicing a little while watching Alva dancing this Sunday. I believe it was my first time drawing "in public" and even if I sat down so that no one could see much of what I was doing it was a bit scary.

Posting on the blog isn't at all scary in the same way, even if it means a lot more people can see... :)

Anyway, more noses will come... I am sure. =) Hopefully looking a bit different and more varied.

Aaaand, later on this week you will actually see some scrapbooking in this blog too. Surprise, surprise...! ;)

4 kommentarer:

Miae sa...

Looks great to me..I would never be able to draw such life like noses!

NickyNoo sa...

That's funny, I crocheted in public for the first time too, last night! I took some to Max's swimming lesson. I felt nervous getting it out, silly isn't it?! x

webmosterhelene sa...

Ser fint ut i mina ögon iaf :-)

Denise sa...

so , so impressed Anna. I haven't sketched since college and it always made me really nervous. I think those noses look amazing.