Sidor

fredag 27 januari 2012

My first post for Tattered Angels...

My first post is up over at the Tattered Angels blog! We're starting out with posting the projects we created for our DT submissions. :)

I made two layouts and a small canvas.

The first layout is called "bounce" and I splattered Glimmer Glam Rockin’ On Sunshine over my background. The cheese cloth was colored with Glimmer Mist Cherry Blossom and the scalloped circle was colored with Glimmer Mist Patina. On top of the mist I splattered Glimmer Glam Mermaid. The chipboard letters were coated with gesso and then painted with Glimmer Glam Organic Garden.








For the canvas I used Glimmer Glam Golden Goddess, Glimmer Glam Mermaid and Chandelier, Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Chalk, Glimmer Glaze Pewter and Glimmer Glaze Orange Crush. I used modelling paste and a home made stencil to create the hand.


And finally a very yellow layout, featuring Glimmer Glam Rockin’ On Sunshine, Glimmer Glam Paprika, Glimmer Glam Pink Lipstick and Glimmer Mist Cherry Blossom. The background was made using modelling paste and acrylic paint, and then I added quite a lot of the Glam.







4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I would have invited you in a DT too, with these fabulous LayOuts!
Cheers,
Heidi

Ellinor sa...

Den gula LO:n är fantastisk! Gillar upplägget, och, framförallt, färgen!

Miae sa...

Your DT work is so fab! I could just gobble up that canvas, looks so good! Congrats again on the DT spot!

Ulrika sa...

Helt fantastiskt supersnyggt!!! Vilken härlig stil du har!