Sidor

lördag 21 januari 2012

Messy in my journal too...


Thank you so much for the comments on my canvas yesterday!

While making the canvas I was also creating a page in my journal. This page is glossy, while the canvas is more or less matte. I didn't have the "pouring medium" from the magazine article, so I experimented with gel medium instead. On the canvas I used Golden Heavy Medium Matte, mixed with a tiny amount of titanium white. On this journal page I used Liquitex Gloss Super Heavy Gel mixed with yellow paint, and then later on with white. When adding the white I happened to use more paint than I intended and I ended up covering more of the page than I had planned to (and I then went over the white with a yellow glaze). But I guess that's all part of the experimenting and learning. :)





4 kommentarer:

Siobhan Brignull sa...

this is gorgeous, lovely work

Karin sa...

Du har fått en award av mej!
med motiveringen:
Tack för att du inspirerar mej och hjälpt mej finna mitt kreativa-kladda-skapautanprestige- jag!

http://pappersgladje.blogspot.com/2012/01/jag-har-fatt-en-award.html

Hälsningar Karin

Mikaela sa...

hur läcker va inte denna!!

Monica sa...

Jättesnyggt! Jag gillar färgerna. Tycker nog att det är just när saker inte blir riktigt som man planerat som man hittar nya och roliga sätt att möta sin egen kreativitet. Tack för att du är så duktig på att dela med dig!