Sidor

torsdag 24 november 2011

Thank you!

Thank you sooooo very much for all your sweet comments about the Tattered Angels adventure! It's going to be so much fun and I still can't believe my name is on that list! :)

I've been working on a couple of projects for the Scrap365 magazine this week, and I'm sorry I can't show you anything... :)  I also got my looovely Cocoa Daisy December box... yum! I'll post some sneaks later.

Today I took some time to just play in one of my journals. It's been a while and it felt so good. I played around a little with paint... The journaling isn't very interesting, but for some reason it still felt too private. I hope you don't mind the blurring too much. There's also text under the painting, but it's unreadable by now. =)


I also played around a little on another page. I've used acrylic paint and prismacolor pencils. It's obviously not finished and I have lots of unfinished pages like this, where I'm experimenting and practicing. I hope to arrive at "learning how to finish pages" too one day. ;)  







1 kommentar:

Denise sa...

Anna, I am so happy for you and not surprised at all about the DT news. You are so very talented and such an inspiration to me. Can't wait to see what you create. Hope your home is warm and cozy this weekend.