Sidor

torsdag 7 mars 2013

Sketchbook - Cocoa Daisy March kit

Finally, here are my layouts with the Cocoa Daisy March kit, Sketchbook. I know I'm repeating myself every month... but I love this kit so much! It's soft, but there are still brigth and fun details and it's also playful and classic at the same time. I couldn't resist the add ons, but got all of them and they are goood! :)

This layout is about how Tuva enjoys looking in my albums. She keeps pointing at Linus and Alva in the photos, telling us what she is seeing. It's so much fun!







When we went to Stockholm during the school break recently, Alva found the swan princess, as we were walking through the town... :) I used the star stamp from February and embossed with silver glittery Zing powder.






And this was another photo from our walk through Stockholm... I used some lovely vellum and a gorgeous transparency, both from the patterned paper add on.














3 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Vilka snygga layuoter Anna!

Visst blir man glad när barnen tittar i albumen?!

Vårkramen Anna

Maria sa...

Great pages!!! :)

Ulrika sa...

Vilka underbara layouter! Älskar särskilt Svanprinsessan!
Underbara färger! ;-)
Vad Tuva har blivit stor nu!
Kram!!