Sidor

lördag 30 mars 2013

Forecast... the April Cocoa Daisy kit....!

The April Cocoa Daisy kit is called Forecast. The weather is something we all talk about, isn't it? :) The subscribers are able to get the add ons first, and then the kit + add ons goes up for sale for everyone on April 1st.


I am so very excited by the fact that Cocoa Daisy teamed up with Simple Stories and this kit contains two exclusive papers featuring a design collaboration between Stephanie Wheeler and the Simple Stories designers!

Also take look at the fabulous "Day in the Life" add on! It's perfect for those of you who are doing Project Life... but I have to say that it's a great kit for everyone else too!






These are the layouts I've created so far, using the main kit + Bumbersoot and Mackintosh add ons. Tuva is such a clown sometimes... our very own and very cute clown. :)

 



I used gesso, mist and acrylic paint here.


Linus loves sewing at school and it was so fun to get to see him "in action" during the open house at school earlier this year. I covered the Jillibean soup frame with Zing silver glitter embossing powder and I have to say that I love the result.




The cute wooden frame was coloured with mist and I also splattered mist over the background and added some green Zing embossing powder when the mist was partially dry.


The photo on my third layout is from my brother's wedding last June. I love this photo of my little family and at least Tuva is aaaalmost in the photo too... she was sleeping in the pram that J is holding on to. :)


The yellow piece with the butterfly is from one of the exclusive CD/SS papers and I stitched a smaller butterfly, cut from one of the patterned papers, on top.










 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend!


1 kommentar:

~Karin~ sa...

ÅÅÅååh underbara saker i kiten och dina alster är grymma :) Kul att träffa dig (igen) i helgen!
kram /Karin