Sidor

lördag 11 februari 2012

Öland...

Thank you so much for your comments about my painting yesterday! You really do make me so very happy! :)

Here is another canvas, but a tiny one this time (4x5 inches). I love this photo from our vacation 1,5 years ago. I also looove the fact that it's possible to do image transfers like this. :) I painted the canvas with gesso and acrylic paint and then added my transfer, which was made using an ink jet printed image and Golden Heavy Gel Matte. I was planning to add lots of more paint, but now I'm not sure anymore because I like this in all it's simplicity...

6 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Denne var utrolig nydelig! Jeg skjønner at du ikke vil ha mer maling på. Ble så sart og fin når det ikke var noe særlig mer detaljer enn menneskene.
Utrolig stilig å få bilde over på lerret. Har du lyst til å vise oss trinn for trinn en gang?

Anonym sa...

Wow, another great one! Love your transfers!
And you did it with an ink jet printed image? In all tutorials they say that you have to use a laser printer...
Or did you use a special gel matte for this?
I'll have to give it a try!

Siobhan Brignull sa...

so beautiful in its simplicity

Miae sa...

So gorgeous..it's like a dream...!

OhSuz sa...

What a beautiful & simple canvas you've created-I just LOVE this!

Karenliz Henderson sa...

Its beautiful. I wouldn't add a thing.