Sidor

tisdag 1 oktober 2013

Another layout using the October Cocoa Daisy kit...

The October Project Art kit contains two bottles of Viva Decor Ferro Metal Effect Colour. I used the Green gold together with a stencil to create the background for this layout and I love the look! The paint is really thick and I'm looking forward to playing around and exploring it further.

I splattered some mist on my background too and I used one of the stamps - the fabulous Herringbone background stamp - on top of the wooden piece with the heart. I love the result!







And another thing... did you hear we are having a fall crop in the beginning of November...? The Cocoa Daisy crops are always so much fun and you everyone is welcome to play along - you don't have to be a subscriber or use the CD kits. I hope to see you there!



1 kommentar:

Stephanie sa...

Hi Anna! I saw your layouts posted in the A Cherry On Top gallery and had to come over to your blog to leave some love. All your layouts are awesome - you really worked that Cocoa Daisy kit!!!