Sidor

lördag 12 maj 2012

From my art journal...

A couple of pages from my journal... They are not at all related, theme wise. I created the orange background while just trying out some supplies and techniques... and while I was later creating the blue page - with a very special feeling in mind, that I wanted to get down on my page - I used the stencil on the left side too, just because I had it out. I then I added the journaling about the Harry Potter birthday party to the left page several days later. Thus, the blue page was made all at once, beause I had something I wanted to say, while the orange page was made in several stages and I had no idea for the journaling when I started it.

I used one of the stamps from the Cocoa Daisy April kit on the right page - the leaves/branch to the right. I love it!



Inga kommentarer: