Sidor

lördag 6 februari 2016

Pop Fizz

Yaaaay, some scrapping has been happening - and some pocket page scrapping too! I really enjoyed the February kit from Cocoa Daisy - Pop Fizz. Often when it's been a while since I've been scrapping, I find it really hard to get started. It's like I need to 'warm up' before I remember how to do it. But this time it felt so easy!

I haven't been taking a lot of photos and I decided to do just one page for each week, for weeks 2 and 3. My DITL goal isn't to cover every week during the year, but instead I love creating a page every now and then and I don't stress about it.


I added splatters of acrylic ink and mist to the "welcome to" card and the stickers are from the main kit.


The stamp set in the DITL kit includes this fab "a day in the life" stamp!


And here is week 3...


The tiny doilies in the DITL kit are so cute! 


I combined the heart journaling spot from the DITL kit with the feather die cut from the main kit.



Some more stamping... the hearts are included in the DITL stamp set. The cute blue stars are from the BYOAO. 


I mostly used the main kit for this layout, but the stamping was done using stamps from the DITL kit. I also used some gesso and mist to create the background. 






We had snow, we build a snowman that kept us company for a few weeks, and then suddenly we had warmer weather and rain... I LOVE the "like" and the "dislike" stamps from the DITL kit and I used them direcly on my photos here. 






I also made a couple of "thank you - tags", using the main kit and the DITL.


Have a wonderful weekend! 


Inga kommentarer: