Sidor

söndag 1 juni 2014

Boho Garden

The Cocoa Daisy June kit - Boho Garden - is on sale!

It's a bright and happy kit with bold contrasting details in black! As usual though, I am amazed to see how many different styles and colour combinations that can be pulled from the same kit! Check out the DT gallery for some fab inspiration.

Here is what I created with the kit + add ons, so far.


I used gesso, Distress Paints, Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze to create the background and the word "love" and the black hearts are from the Daisy Chain add on.




I love the bold pattern in the Cocoa Daisy exclusive floral paper that I used on this next layout. Many ideas on how to use this paper can be found in this blog post. These photos are from 2010 and our vacation on Öland. We went to the same restaurant a couple of times and the kids had their favourites - pizza for Linus and spaghetti bolognese for Alva.


The enamel dots, the phrase "it was delicious" and the word "enjoy" are from the Rosehip add on. 





I totally adore this photo from last summer, of Linus and Tuva. I used the main kit + a couple of the exclusive subscriber printables for this layout.


I used some gesso + a stencil to create some subtle textue in the background.

Inga kommentarer: