Sidor

fredag 11 januari 2013

Daycare, a flat Anna, fabric and mist...

Helloooo! It's Friday! It's been a crazy week. The big kids have gone back to school and my baby girl has started going to daycare! She spent three days there together with her Dad and today he left her at 9 am and picked her up at 2 pm. On her own for the first time. She did so well! I'm sort of expecting a setback next week, but I guess we can't know what will happen. Perhaps it'll all be good. It's both amazing and fantastic to realize what she is capable of and a bit sad, that she is growing up so quickly...

I am so excited for everyone attending CHA-W this year! A whole bunch of the Cocoa Daisy girls are meeting up and I am a bit sad that I'm not joining them, but very happy to be there in a flat version. =) You can follow the adventures of the flat CD designers by following @CocoaDaisyKits on Instagram! :)

This is a layout I've created for Tattered Angels. I covered my entire background with fabric, applied some gesso and then misted with Glimmer Mists Blarney and Key Lime Pie, and Chaklboard Mists Teal High Heal and Seven Seas. I've also used Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze and the heart was made out of cardstock, covered with cheese cloth.









4 kommentarer:

Margrethe sa...

Det er så kjekt å høre at det går bra med henne i barnehagen! :D Håper det går like bra neste uke!

Det hadde vært kjekt å reise til CHA en gang, men for nå får det holde med bildene av de flate (og mindre flate) designerne ;)

Anna sa...

Vilken fin layout!

Vinterkramen Anna

Jean sa...

Thank you for sharing on Creative Jumpstart!

sara j sa...

I just watched your amazing video for CJS..what a patient woman you are! I love the beads around the letters and spreading out into the page....so cool. Actually I loved all of your ideas and pieces. Your layouts are little pieces of art! And your kids are way cute!!