Sidor

söndag 29 april 2012

Crop all week...!!!

The Cocoa Daisy crop is so much fun, just like I knew it would be...! If you haven't checked out all the fabulous challenges... you still have plenty of time! Deadline for the challenges is not until after next weekend - May 6th, 8 pm EST!

Here is a layout I made for my "picnic basket & journaling challenge", using the May Cocoa Daisy kit.


I used one of the fab Crafter's Workshop stencils together with gesso, to create the pattern. I then sprayed with Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist and added Glimmer Glam Pink Lipstick.


I used two fabric strips and my sewing machine, to add the "flaps" that are opening up.


The page is closed by tucking the photo under the wooden embellishment, from Prima.



Inside, I journaled about everything that is going on with Tuva right now. It feels like she has grown so much during these last couple of weeks...! :)




1 kommentar:

Denise sa...

Anna your projects this weekend were just amazing. I am so impressed by how much you get done with little Tuva and your other "big" kids. You are a wonderful artist!