Sidor

torsdag 20 oktober 2011

Bed & Breakfast

Here's a few sneaks of the gorgeous November Cocoa Daisy kit! I love it so much!

Main kit - Bed & Breakfast

Add on - Wicker & Wine

Add on - Homespun Plum (I can tell you that I'll probably find a use for the stamp from this add on every day from now on!)

Add on - Country Store

I can't remember if I told you that there are a new possibility of getting a stamp subscription, if you don't want the full kits but love the exclusive Cocoa Daisy stamps. For only $11 + shipping you get the 3 stamps each month! Read more about the stamp subscriptions here!

Also - check out the Daisy Boutique where you for example can buy some of the past stamps, mist and stencils!

AND - don't miss the new Pinterest Challenge!

Finally... ;) ...you need to make sure you have time to participate in the fabulous Fall Crop on November 11-13th!!!

3 kommentarer:

Denise sa...

I am so impressed by your drawing and painting Anna!

apinkdreamer sa...

wonderful art blog! nice to meet you!!!

Jenny sa...

Mm-hmm... Kanske skulle testa ett kit en gång, det ser VÄLDIGT trevligt ut! När släpps det?

//Jenny